Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped internationally.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped internationally.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you internationally, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- Contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that evens skin tone and helps build collagen. Also contains vitamin E and Ferulic Acid, used to extend the life and effectiveness of vitamin C.
- Paraben free, cruelty free, fragrance free, and no color dye added. Made in USA.
- Apply 2-3 drops to fingertips and smooth evenly onto cleansed skin morning and night.
- When freshly manufactured, the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum is cloudy and thick in appearance, with slight yellowing. As the serum begins to age it starts to clear up, then begins with hints of yellowing, which is normal due to the Ferulic Acid, not the vitamin C. As long as it is in a yellow state, it is okay to use.
- Refrigeration is recommended, as mentioned on the box, to extend the shelf life of the serum and slow down the process of oxidation.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.