Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped to Singapore and other countries.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped to Singapore.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you in Singapore, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to Singapore
View this item on Amazon.com
- 5 GALLON KEG: Used by breweries all over the world, this 5 US gallon, sixth barrel keg is an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation. It was manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for food and beverage grade storage vessels. Its 304 grade stainless steel construction makes it ideal for fermenting, kegging, storing, and dispensing wine, kombucha, and cold brew coffee as well as beer.
- DROP-IN D SYSTEM SANKEY VALVE: This commercial keg comes with a standard "D" system drop-in Sanke valve already installed. Once the drop-in valve was installed, a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick retaining ring was installed into the lower groove of the keg neck to hold the valve in position and prevent tampering. Drop-in valves require specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.
- SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This keg was made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them resistant to contamination. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosion-free surface. The keg also features fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker.
- FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY: This commercial keg is intended for use only by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment needed to properly clean and sanitize this style of keg. It is not recommended for use by home brewers that want to dispense their beer using a commercial keg. There is no effective way to clean and sanitize this keg without specialized equipment, and we will not accept returns on commercial kegs purchased for home or personal use.
- KEG DIMENSIONS: This keg measures 9.25" in diameter and 23.25" tall (a D system keg coupler and beer line will add 5.5").
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.
· Canary Islands
· Cayman Islands
· Democratic Republic of the Congo
· Hong Kong
· South Korea
· Marshall Islands
· New Zealand
· Papua New Guinea
· Puerto Rico
· Saint Kitts & Nevis
· San Marino
· Saudi Arabia
· Solomon Islands
· Sri Lanka
· Turks & Caicos
· United Arab Emirates
· United Kingdom
· Virgin Islands (British)
· Virgin Islands (US)