Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- Large non-bulbing Korean onion that looks like leeks with its large white stem - Perennial onion!
- Unlike the leaves of leeks which are flat the leaves of Daepa are hollow like regular onions but much bigger in size..
- These are sweeter and more aromatic than regular onions. 'fistulosum' indicates that the leaves are hollow.
- Daepa as a spice, herb, or garnish in Korean cuisine. The white part often used as the flavour base for various broths and infused oil
- Can be harvested 40-60 days or earlier as desired.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.