Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped to Malawi and other countries.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped to Malawi.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you in Malawi, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to Malawi
View this item on Amazon.com
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Standard size SIM Card The sim card does not come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: This device will support B17 (700) and B4 (1700/2100) on the 4G Spectrum. and B5 (850), and B2 (1900) on the 3G Spectrum.
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 2500mAh which in a Usage time frame means 10 solid hours of Usage streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 10 days before you need to recharge the battery
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin
- NOW REALLY WHERE CAN I USE THIS DEVICE: Internationally Compatible in 100 Countries that support GSM Frequencies (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.