Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped internationally.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped internationally.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you internationally, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- DELICATE AND DELIGHTFUL FLAVOR: Grown on the slopes of Huallalai in Kona, Hawaii, the award-winning coffee beans have been roasted for 17 minutes for a delicate naturally sweet flavor with hints of maplewood, milk chocolate and honey.
- GROWN LIKE WINE: We are the first company in the world to grow our Kona coffee beans on a trellis using the same techniques as the best winemakers. Our proprietary process increases the sweetness and flavor for a superior tasting coffee.
- PERFECTED THROUGH TESTING: We use state-of-the-art technology to determine the optimum time for harvesting our gourmet coffee beans. Coffee cherries are monitored for pH level, sugar concentration and titratable acid to ensure the best flavor.
- FRESHNESS GUARANTEED: Each stand up bag of our Kona coffee comes with a resealable zip lock and gas valve to remove extra air to ensure continued freshness. Do not freeze or refrigerate it and keep it in a cool dark place to maintain its flavor.
- FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED: The Kona Joe coffee plantation has been in the family for generations. Located in the Kona coffee district, visitors can tour the plantation and learn about our entire planting and brewing process.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.