Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped to Japan and other countries.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped to Japan.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you in Japan, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to Japan
View this item on Amazon.com
- P320 NAILER: This tool can drive 18-Gauge nails between 5/8 and 2 inches long. It has useful features, like an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the air pressure, a belt clip, LED lighting, and a rubber overmold at the handle for maximum convenience
- SELECTABLE DRIVE: Contact-actuated mode allows you to drive up to 60 nails per minute, and single sequential mode allows for precision nail placement
- P117 CHARGER: This charger can handle Ryobi 18V batteries, working with both the lithium ion and Ni-Cad models. Its IntelliPort technology knows when a battery is fully charged so it can turn the unit off and save you power
- P102 Battery: This compact battery allows for easier handling with Ryobi's One+ family of tools. It can be charged in only a half hour with the P117 charger
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The AirStrike Nailer and P117 Charger work with different types of Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.
· Canary Islands
· Cayman Islands
· Democratic Republic of the Congo
· Hong Kong
· South Korea
· Marshall Islands
· New Zealand
· Papua New Guinea
· Puerto Rico
· Saint Kitts & Nevis
· San Marino
· Saudi Arabia
· Solomon Islands
· Sri Lanka
· Turks & Caicos
· United Arab Emirates
· United Kingdom
· Virgin Islands (British)
· Virgin Islands (US)