Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped internationally.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped internationally.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you internationally, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- AMAZON #1 BEST RATED GRINDER - NO PLASTIC PARTS - Our Grinders Are Made From Aircraft Grade Aluminum On CNC Machines For A Perfect Fit, Sharpest Teeth and Enduring Durability. Our Grinders Are Made From Heavy Duty Aluminum. No Zinc, No Cheap Parts And No GIMMICKS.
- SHARP ALL METAL TEETH - Anodized Aluminum - Forty Nine ALL METAL NOT PLASTIC Sharp Diamond Shaped Grinding Teeth - Thirty Two Holes. We Saved No Expense To Offer The Sharpest Most Durable All Metal Teeth And Grinder.
- BEST QUALITY AND VALUE - Heavy Duty Grinder With Powerful Neodymium Magnets - Keep The Lid In Place, Your Herbs Fresh And The Odors In The Grinder. The Lid Is Tight And You Can Grab Your Grinder By The Lid And Shake It And The Lid Stays On - No Danger Of Spillage.
- ONE COLOR = ONE PIECE - Our Grinders All Made From ONE Piece Of Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Each Peice Is CNC'ed From One Piece Of Aluminum. The Lid And Teeth Are One Piece. The Second Part With Teeth And Holes - One Piece. Mixed Colors Mean Mixed Parts - Black Lids And Silver Teeth Are Made From Two Parts And NOT RELIABLE.
- WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS - Check out Our Reviews. We Really Care - Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed. In The Unlikely Event You Don't Love Your Grinder Let Us Know And We'll Send You A Refund. We Offer A LIFETIME Warranty On Our Golden Gate Grinders. No Hassles, No Problems - Check Out Our Amazing Reviews.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.