Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- NEW ultra light construction, military grade PVC on this inflatable paddle board - 40% lighter than comparable models while creating an extra ridgid board. Inflatable stand up paddle board comes with : High Pressure Bravo dual action hand pump (inflates when pushing down AND pulling up) 3rd generation hand pump (up to 15psi), front and back bungee tie downs, travel backpack with waist strap
- ISUP also comes with 3nd Generation Black aluminum alloy adjustable lightweight ( 2 lbs 2 ounces) 3 piece paddle with nylon blade. Detachable extra durable removable fin compatible with all universal/ US fin boxes, NO lost screws fins, no tools needed and compatible with almost all aftermarket fins.
- Sleek new heavy-duty backpack nylon carry bag (large enough to fit pump, paddle, paddle board ISUP), mesh sides allow ISUP dry while being stored.. NOW INCLUDES EXTRA TOUGH 10' POLY FLEX PADDLE LEASH
- 6 inches thick, 32 inches wide and 11 feet long, the perfect all around board. Tested and quality assured ISUP board, Fully wrapped with second layer of PVC material on the top and bottom: creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy board, now with 15 D-rings on the deck to tie down anything you need including kayak seats. Supported ISUP riders at 300 lbs with ease (see image) and has been water tested at 350 lbs, your perfect all around board great for touring, fishing, yoga any paddle needs you have.
- Tri fin design enables easier and more efficient tracking. 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY - Atoll Board Co's inflatable boards are covered from any workmanship or material defect for a period of 2 YEARS. ATOLL BOARDS offers only the highest quality products and stand behind them 100%, become part of the fastet growing lifestyle sports in the world.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.