Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- ★ USB-C to Mini DP Adapter: Connects a USB Type-C port Laptop/Computer/Tablet(Thunderbolt 3) to a Monitor/Projector with Mini DisplayPort/ Displayport/ VGA input. And you need an extra "Mini DP to Mini DP/ DP/ VGA Cable" for connect to your displays, monitors and projectors.
- ★ High Definite 4K Resolution: Support resolutions up to 4k@60Hz (3840x2160), backward compatible with 1080p/720p. Providing video and audio quality that is truer to the original.
- ★ Kindly Note: 1)This adapter is NOT compatible with Thunderbolt interface's monitor and Apple Thunderbolt Display, for example, it will NOT work with Apple MC914LL/B 27-inch Thunderbolt Display. 2)Mini Displayport ≠ Thunderbolt, Cannot connect with Thunderbolt Cable/Connector/Plug. 3)It also work with Monitor with HDMI/ DVI input, But you need the "Active Chip Mini DP to HDMI/ DVI Adapter", NOT the Passvie Chip Adapter!
- ★ Easy to Use: Just plug and play, no external power or additional driver required. It also obtain a fast transmission and stable signal. Support Mirror mode & Extend mode. Free 18 Months warranty.
- ★ Universal Compatibility: Work With MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018, New MacBook 12", 2017 iMac with USB-C, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo P50/P70/T470, and more. Work with 2009/2010 iMac with Mini DisplayPort, Apple Cinema Display 24-inch(MB382LL/A), 27-inch(MC007LL/A), 30-inch(M9179LL/A, need an official Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter).【NOT Support Apple 27" MC914LL/B Thunderbolt Display】. Work with other brands Monitor with Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.