Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped internationally.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped internationally.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you internationally, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- VALUE - High quality rip-stop nylon zippered storage bag packed with 305 mixed sized fabric adhesive bandages. Includes: 100 Large - 2.85 Inches X 0.75 Inches, 75 Intermediate - 2.20" X 0.75", 65 Small - 1.60" X 0.40" and 65 Circular - .085" diameter. We are confident that you will find that these are the best value and highest quality fabric adhesive bandages on the market!
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - Crafted from ToughFlex fabric, a cotton and spandex blend that allows the bandage to move with you. Includes SecureStick adhesion technology designed to resist water and stay on longer without damaging skin. Each bandage contains a HealTru Pad, a soft and sterile gauze pad with air channels to promote healing.
- STORAGE BAG - Includes a Free durable rip-stop nylon zippered storage bag. Lightweight, compact and yet large enough to hold the 305 bandages. Reflective and red cross logo for added safety. This storage bag is 7.0 inches long X 4.0 inches tall X 1.5 inches thick.
- BE PREPARED - These bandage will allow you to be ready for unexpected basic daily misshapes and even wilderness combat field survival trauma situations. We've seen our bandage used in a variety of situations, from busy mothers to wilderness adventurers. Stash this handy bag in your backpack, purse, vehicle glove compartment or medical cabinet for a quick and easy solution to everyday.
- TRUSTED - Manufactured in a modern sterile FDA registered facility and sold by FDA registered company that has been doing business for 40 years. Purchasing Thrive Brand Bandages ensures a safe, sterile and regulated product.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.