Amazon has recently expanded Amazon Global, its selection of items from the main US Amazon store that can be shipped internationally.
It’s a lot like a filtered version of the main Amazon website which simply excludes the items that can’t be shipped internationally.
If you're looking to get an Amazon item shipped to you internationally, we strongly recommend you start by visiting Amazon Global.
Flycrates will be expanding our advice section for Amazon International Shipping in the coming weeks.
Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- STERILE GAUZE ROLL, MEDICAL TAPE INCLUDED: These medical-grade all-purpose premium gauze rolls are safe and trusted by professionals in the health field. The white bandage dressing from California Home Goods comes with its own medical tape for faster and easier application.
- ELASTIC AND COMFORTABLE: The gauze roll dressing from California Home Goods is designed to protect and assist the skin during the healing process. This white gauze bandage is made from an elastic and breathable fabric that protects the skin while maintaining proper ventilation for easier recovery.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Designed with your safety in mind, we made sure that our white medical gauze are made only of safe, latex-free, medical-grade, and highly absorbent materials. This lightweight and flexible white gauze bandage from California Home Goods will give you sufficient coverage without compressing the skin.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT MICRO-WEAVE TEXTURE: Our large rolled gauze is made to keep your wound clean, dry and protected from infections. This versatile professional hospital gauze roll is latex free and suitable for surgery after-care. Maximum absorption prevents bleed-through. Ideal bandage for a patient recovering at home.
- SET OF 24: Value pack, each roll is individually poly bagged and measures 4 inches in width and 4 yards in length when stretched. Can be used a standalone gauze roll or as a refill for your first aid kit.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.