Flycrates ships 50 million Amazon items to 117 countries
★★★★★ on Facebook & Chrome Web Store
Check pricing and availability to your country
View this item on Amazon.com
- ▶ Multifunctional USB Type C (or Thunderbolt 3) docking, adds HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, Ethernet, stereo, SD card, Micro SD card and USB-C female charger, Compatible with 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel or other USB Type C laptops. (Please note the size ONLY apply to 12-inch MacBook)
- ▶ Video Output Ports, Support Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu. ★ Note: 1) Requires USB-C port of laptop supporting Thunderbolt 3 or Display Port Alternate Mode; 2) Do Not support daisy chain; 3) Choose corresponding HDMI input source from HDMI monitors and make sure to use HDMI cable 1.4 or newer version to enjoy the max resolution; 4) Please connect the Mini DP port to Mini DP enabled monitor, do not convert it to HDMI or DVI, Mini Display Port is NOT Thunderbolt 2.
- ▶NOTE THAT ONLY Windows 10 laptop can fulfill 2 external monitor with extend mode, showing different image independently and simultaneously. MacBook need another adapter to achieve that goal. Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB2.0; Two USB 3.0 (except USB 3.0 BC 1.2) share 5V@1A, which means the current is not strong, but USB 3.0 BC 1.2 port can reach 5V@1.5A. Please connect the device to USB 3.0 BC 1.2 port if you need to charge it.
- ▶ USB-C female charging port ONLY for MacBook Pro, MacBook or Google new Chromebook Pixel. When you hooked your Apple's 30W, 61W, 87W USB-C power adapter or other supporting Type-C PD charging adapters, the hub would take 15W power when the power pass through. USB-C male port is designed for connecting with host PC, USB-C female port is for connecting PD adapter, both USB-C port do not support connecting with monitor.
- ▶ Please refer to attachment from below "Technical Specification" for User Manual and Application Guide_Trouble Shootings for LAN RJ45. Procedure of setting Audio: 1) MacOS system: Upper-left Apple icon -->System Preferences -->Sound -->Output -->Choose PnP Audio Device; 2)Windows 10: Lower-right System Tray -->Right-Click Audio icon -->Playback Devices -->Playback -->Choose PnP Audio Device. Please do NOT connect the extension cable to this adapter, it may disable Audio transmission.
Go to Flycrates Home page
Questions? View the Flycrates FAQ or email us anytime at email@example.com. We'll get back to you in a few hours at most.